Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 94

Thread: Quality of life changes

  1. #81
    Yeah, they really need to tone down the number of world features on the map and the amount of freebies you get. The world sites need to feel special and dangerous like in MoM, right now they don't feel that way.

  2. #82
    -It would be great if one of the mana tooltips showed me what my income was and where my expenditures were just like the tooltips do for food and gold in a city.

    -It would be great if we got notifications when sorcerer lords declared war on each other and when they signed peace agreements.

    -The default on Alechemy needs to be switch to change gold into mana and from then on, it needs to stay on whatever it was last used by the player to do.

    -When making a custom sorcerer lord, can the game please give us the name of whatever portrait we pick unless we change it? This is how MoM did it. I forget to type in a name so many time, and I get some weird name I hate seeing.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

  3. #83
    Adept Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    -It would be great if one of the mana tooltips showed me what my income was and where my expenditures were just like the tooltips do for food and gold in a city.
    Mana is not like the rest as it comes from how you devote your power points. The expenditures are displayed in the enchantments tab of the magic panel. Since the city itself does not expend mana or power, the only info they can give is how much power you are gaining from population vs buildings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    -The default on Alechemy needs to be switch to change gold into mana and from then on, it needs to stay on whatever it was last used by the player to do.
    This idea has become a popular one in another thread and it gets a +1 from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    -When making a custom sorcerer lord, can the game please give us the name of whatever portrait we pick unless we change it? This is how MoM did it. I forget to type in a name so many time, and I get some weird name I hate seeing.
    Same here. +1

    ---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

    Can the lighting be increased for battles on the shadow plane? I get that it is the "shadow" plane, but it's very difficult to identify units with it as dark as it is. If not more lighting, then perhaps the ground could be grey instead of black?
    Last edited by Fortigan; 03-06-2015 at 03:37 AM.

  4. #84
    Units need a "See Next Level" tab on their unit cards so we can see what they will get when they level up.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

  5. #85
    THE GRAND BACKER zdsdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    middlesbrough, UK
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    Units need a "See Next Level" tab on their unit cards so we can see what they will get when they level up.
    +1 from me
    Elder Dragon, Grand Chancellor x 2, Conjurer x 2, and some other type of Backer

  6. #86
    There needs to be a notification any time a spell is stored. If a new player accidentally right clicks when targeting a city or unit on the world map, there's no way for them to know the spell has been stored.
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

  7. #87
    Mage of the Lesser Tower
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    There needs to be a notification any time a spell is stored. If a new player accidentally right clicks when targeting a city or unit on the world map, there's no way for them to know the spell has been stored.
    I'd like to see the 'stored spell' ribbon in the spellbook animate if there's a stored spell within.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Yco View Post
    I'd like to see the 'stored spell' ribbon in the spellbook animate if there's a stored spell within.
    Yeah, like a glow or have it waving in the wind or something. That would be nice
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

  9. #89
    Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    Posts
    557
    There is an absolutely chronic shortage of SFX. Those that are in are pretty workmanlike. It really impedes immersion and in no helps WoM's claim to be an MoM spiritual successor.

  10. #90
    Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,770
    Totally agreed.
    The Wiki.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
footer