Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: March 19, release

I'm not one who easily slips into "denial mode", lol. However, I put a great deal more weight on community feedback than the opinions of a (to me) unknown reviewer. As a result, we're much more likely to work on player requested changes and features. So, if you like anything he had to say, just keep reminding us about it, try to get some additional support, and then we'll look into making the suggested change.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Adept Sorcerer
    Ok Aaron, that's a fair and wise answer.
    You're resilient, and that's a big plus for the project.

So let me respond with a fair question.
    Can you give us an ETA for the missing hero models, missing spells, and such?
    I mean those things that reasonably can be considered as part of the "finished" game feature-wise, not counting additional polishing that is.

I honestly can't give you an ETA at this point. Our timeline got a pretty major overhaul after launch. Things like UI and AI improvements and online multi-player support got pushed up to the top. Needless to say, we plan to get all the "missing pieces" in as fast as possible, but I can't give you a timeline at this point. However, have no fear, we haven't forgotten about them.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Adept Sorcerer
    Well thanks for the answer, I'll keep waiting..

Adept Sorcerer
    The road map posted on steam (I just lurk there, posting requires too much hassle) filled me with hope.
    The half of May is my mark now.
    I believe!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123