Thread: [bugs] 03/28/15

[bugs] 03/28/15

(03/28/15)

- Spiky Rocks - Massive slowdown in framerate for battle. Potentially other issues.
    - Not receiving bonuses on units built at city with Mithril, Adamantine
    - Conflicting bonus info on Adamantine when hovering over resource on map vs. hovering over resource shown within city.

-Morloc

Arcane Candidate
    -Slave Works- It will use the production to train units if they are in the first que spot.

03/29/15

-Incinerating Cloud - Spell puts on a nice light show for 60 mana, but seems to do little else.

-Morloc

Additional spells gained by heroes when they level will sometimes begin manifesting duplicates of themselves (I think it happens any time the spell is used) in the hero's spellbook. I've seen dozens of copies of the same spell show up there.

-Molorc

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

The Summoning Circle spell is an extremely important spell which I've only seen show up for research in 1 game out of perhaps a dozen games so far. I've had higher level Arcane spells in those games, and have cast scores of Wizard Roulette spells trying to get it to come up, but it doesn't.

-Morloc