Thread: A thousand times, thank you!

Arcane Candidate

A thousand times, thank you!

I was a veritable slave to Master of Magic, and occasionally fire up an emulator for the nostalgia. This is the closest any team has come to a new but true release. I can't wait to see WI flesh out what is working up to be a solid successor.

Halflings and unicorns for all!

Thanks for the words of encouragement! We're working hard to make sure the WoM becomes what it should be.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page

Arcane Candidate
    Thana: Amen to your post! Master of Magic was one on my 1st games I ever played. I remember setting up that extended memory was a nightmare in DOS. No DOS emulator back in those days. I had to create a boot disk to start MoM.
    Like you, I'm extremely please with WoM. Yes....It still needs some work, but I like were it's going. I found the game on a whim as it was on sale for half price on Steam & it perked my interests.

Finally got around to playing it this week & it truly is the real replacement to Master of Magic. Played the tutorial & within 30 minutes playing my 1st game & I was up to speed. I like the UI myself. All the info you need is right there for you. I like the fact it was a Kickstarter program as well. From nothing to something with the help from the masses

Thanks! We plan to keep working until WoM is the true classic it should be.
    Everybody needs friends! Aaron's Facebook Page