Thread: Too Easy To Dismiss/Miss Strategic Spells

Mage’s Assistant

Too Easy To Dismiss/Miss Strategic Spells

Can you please add a failsafe for Strategic spells? Something similar to the armies that have movement left and cities that do not have assigned production? The pop up doesn't really help when it's lost in a see of other pop ups (off screen). And it's also extremely frustrating with the more expensive spells.

Please make it so you can't end a turn if you a spell ready to cast.

Any strategic spell you complete gets put into a spell queue in your spellbook. (Look for the exclamation point at the bottom-left of the book.) You can access any un-used spells there.

Mage’s Assistant
    Ooooo!

Thanks for the heads up, maybe when you click on reserve a short message saying that the spell is available in your spellbook?

But seriously though, considering how important some Strategic spells are, i'd argue that having them act like a city without production or an army with remaining movement would be ideal. But now that I know that at least I won't rage as much.

In one of my game I probably had like 4-5 Inspirations saved up. lol

My annoyance with it is that I've got a few spells in there that I no longer want to use, and there's no way of just cancelling them to remove them from the list.

Not a huge problem, but still annoying every time i open the page.