Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [BUGS] 1.2.5 has some new old problems

I really, really don't understand how you stack your damage multipliers. This is a damaged Galerider unit, with one of three figures dead. damage.jpg

What? And though it was a well-buffed unit, I can't crunch those numbers and even get half that damage. Here are the unit buffs at the time. buffs.jpg

That's a little out of hand, no?

EDIT: Possibly related, combat hung on the end of that turn and I had to alt-f4 again, which is really the only reason I hopped on here to post this
    Last edited by OneFiercePuppy; 09-05-2015 at 01:34 AM.

272? That is really impressive Never saw anything like it, only thing that ever got close was when the chaos channel fire effect was buggy and kept increasing at every battle so it became like a flamethrower after a while :P

Talking of which: do you know if the chaos channel spell is working correctly now? It used to give the effect "fire" in the abilities list but no fire damage..

Quote Originally Posted by nik_lin View Post
    Talking of which: do you know if the chaos channel spell is working correctly now? It used to give the effect "fire" in the abilities list but no fire damage..
    I don't know, sorry. I've never gotten to casting that spell. Because I expand so quickly, I don't usually play enough game turns to get all the overland enchants I want; by turn 150 or so I usually have every spell in the game researched, but that's just not enough time to cast them all, and other spells like Golden Age, Life Tap, Crusade, Charm of Life, Stone Legion, and the like are much higher priority casts for me. Sprinkle in a few dozen Slaveworks and Raise Militia, several overland Bone Auras, and the smaller globals like Nature's Bounty, Glory, Unseen Servants, and such, and the game is over before I can get all the enchants up :P

Plus of course, restarting every now and then when new patches come out. I'll have to restart as soon as 1.2.6 is released, and hope for the best, because this 1.2.5 patch is unplayably broken for me and I wish I could roll back to 1.2.4. At least with 1.2.4, for all its problems, I could play an entire turn without the game collapsing; haven't gotten a full turn successfully played out since about turn 45-48 with this patch. It's a mess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12