Thread: first

Sorcerer of the Lesser Tower

first

title says it all. I beat the devs to posting in their own forum

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    now try to add some wight

Snap! Hi forfor, you've been here an hour before us!

Sorcerer of the Lesser Tower
    haha XD I was curious cause I haven't really been here since 2014. I admit I kindve forgot this existed for a while but I was deciding what steam games to redownload after a recent game purge, and I remembered I hadnt really played WOM in forever. Was sad to see the forums were basically dead.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

I don't really want to be too harsh about everything right now though

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Already got that out on steam discussions and the WOM forum last night XD

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Honestly though, what would be the best way for us to help you guys get it done right this time? I still believe in what you originally set out to do even if I'm a bit bitter about how it turned out last time.

What we would love to see is this board coming alive again. We'll see if something can be done about it. On the community side, to be honest, it would help to see some positive feedback. It comes without saying that "being harsh" may be in order if that's how you feel but doesn't exactly help the project. Spread the word, rate the game on app store, things like that

Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Wojciech View Post
    Spread the word, rate the game on app store, things like that
    Actively doing both, great game so far, appreciate your team's no-nonsense approach to squashing bugs and quick turnarounds on revisions/patches.

Yes MintDragon, we've seen your review. We appreciate every word, you really went all out! Thanks!