Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Planar Conquest for Steam - State of Affairs

Is the game still on track for release in Q2? Is there any news on DRM-free backer copies?

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentalepsy View Post
    Is the game still on track for release in Q2? Is there any news on DRM-free backer copies?
    Yes, we are on track to release the game in Q2 for STEAM.
    As soon as this happens we will do our best to put the game on GOG. If they won't be interested we are going to release it by ourselves. This should take approximately 4 to 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by doomtrader View Post
    Yes, we are on track to release the game in Q2 for STEAM.
    As soon as this happens we will do our best to put the game on GOG. If they won't be interested we are going to release it by ourselves. This should take approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
    Good news, thank you.

What's the latest on the DRM-free backer copies?

Arcane Candidate
    I'd also be interested in the DRM free backer copies. I backed at the level guaranteeing all future content, I take it that PC (and any expansions) is included in this?

(to be honest, if a DRM free version isn't going to appear on GOG I'd rather have a steam key than a DRM free version of the software distributed through some third party)

Arcane Candidate
    Is there any ETA on MAC version? I would love to play, but don't have PC in my possession.

A Linux version would be nice, too.

Arcane Candidate

Exclamation Really? I never would switch to Steam when having another possibility!

Quote Originally Posted by Anol View Post
    I'd also be interested in the DRM free backer copies. I backed at the level guaranteeing all future content, I take it that PC (and any expansions) is included in this? (to be honest, if a DRM free version isn't going to appear on GOG I'd rather have a steam key than a DRM free version of the software distributed through some third party)
    I never would switch to Steam when having another possibility! I really wait for the GOG version but would accept a stand alone installation too...

Arcane Candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilin View Post
    Is there any ETA on MAC version? I would love to play, but don't have PC in my possession.
    Mac is still a Personal Computer. You don't have Windows.

Arcane Candidate
    Any further news on this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast