Thread: [S0002] - NOT A BUG - Tap instead of hold Next Turn (no 2nd turn)

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar

[S0002] - NOT A BUG - Tap instead of hold Next Turn (no 2nd turn)

I just created my first game.
    I moved my 4 armies, set research etc... , then the End Turn button didn't do anything except animate the brown fill around the button.
    That was it. One turn.
    Last edited by MedievalNerd; 05-07-2016 at 02:38 AM.

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    OMG - you have to long press???
    That needs to be a customizable setting. Having to long press the End Turn button is highly irritating.

Hi, we needed that to be a thing after doing tests on people So far, I think you're the first person to have a problem with it

Arcane Candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by Wojciech View Post
    Hi, we needed that to be a thing after doing tests on people So far, I think you're the first person to have a problem with it
    I agree here. I think the longpress is a good solution it is still a pretty quick long press and that button is also used for normal presses for other actions. (such as going to an inactive town or giving an army order that doesn't have any orders)

A long press of a few seconds an issue at all to me personally.

Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by ampoliros View Post
    OMG - you have to long press???
    That needs to be a customizable setting. Having to long press the End Turn button is highly irritating.
    @amp, I had the same reaction when I first played, but the button has dual functionality (short press for reminder action, long press for turn); the possibility to mis-hit is really high if it were just a single end press. People would then ask for an acknowledgment button prior to the turn being executed.

But, I quickly got used to it, doesn't bother me a bit anymore. Have you found the same?