Thread: How to cast city enchantment not onto capital?

Arcane Candidate

Question How to cast city enchantment not onto capital?

I have already cast Fertile Soil on my capital. I have another cast copy of it in my storage. How do I cast it onto the new city I already founded? When in storage I tap on the spell, tap "Cast", then leave the Magic menu and see the "Casting Complete" window. It asks me to either "Preserve" or "Cast." I can't pan the camera to select my second city and tapping "Cast" seems to do nothing. What am I missing?

Mage’s Assistant
    Sometimes I have to tap twice on the "cast button" for the spell to work, once it does, I can 'then' select a city. Not before.

Once you tap on the cast spell and it works, it will then ask you to select a target city to cast on. Once you select cast, and select a city when prompted, the enchantment will be applied to the city.

Take note that some spells have a very subtle animation (like for mentalism). You can check out the city view and see which enchantments are applied to a city to confirm that it worked.
    Last edited by MedievalNerd; 04-24-2016 at 01:10 PM.
    If you like hardware, games, design and discuss anything video game related. Please come join me on my facebook page. I also showcase my existing, and upcoming Computer Build Logs! https://goo.gl/V2JEJW

Arcane Candidate
    SOLUTION: tap the actual city tile, not the little bubble with my caster avatar to its left.