Thread: [B0017] - Resolved? - Unable to equip two rings or a second weapon or shield

Hybrid View

Neophyte Sorcerer

[B0017] - Resolved? - Unable to equip two rings or a second weapon or shield

Using Android unknown verson on BLUE STACKS(Because my phone is too small)

Steps:
    1 Go to hero inventory screen
    2 try to equip a shield when there is a 1h weapon equipped by clicking the blue arrows.
    3 while clicking the arrows, you should notice that the highlighted equipment box does not move.
    4 continue clicking the arrows into oblivion because it does not scroll the equipment slots at all.

Notes:

As the title stated, this problem prevents me from equipping two rings and 1h weapon with shield.
    Also, when I had a hero who came with a 1h and shield and tried to replace them, the same problem resulted.
    Last edited by MedievalNerd; 05-25-2016 at 07:00 PM.

Did you experience this in 1.2.4 or 1.2.5 version of the game?

Playing 1.2.5 I also experience not being able to add Shield

Neophyte Sorcerer
    Version 1.2.5

Ok, so I was wrong. After further tinkering, I am now able to equip both ring and shield by using the blue arrows.

My confusion came because I assumed that when I used the blue arrows, the corresponding equipment box would also be highlighted with a blue box. However, I can say that the inventory slots are buggy. A bug I experienced was that I would click an empty inventory slot and an item that I had long ago destroyed would pop up.

Another issue I experienced was that I can equip a shield in the main hand weapon slot. So I guess in theory I could dual wield 2 shields. Not really an issue but just weird.