Thread: May 30th Release? Is it true? Is it too soon?

May 30th Release? Is it true? Is it too soon?

As the title says!
    I was hoping that they wouldn't release it til it was squeaky clean and polished!
    I must admit that it is looking very good, and very playable, but given the terrible reviews of WoM, I was hoping for an awesome really polished release!

Not saying it won't be, but there are a few things to clean up a little bit I would think!

Does anyone else find the adjustment to enchanted items naming too wordy? (instead of water walking, it says something like: Enables to walk over water... pathfinder is much worse!!!)

Anyway if it is true, fingers crossed for some great reviews, and good sales!

(Good sales means more work and money put into the game, which means options and details, and variety, and polish, which means me spending more time playing it, and less time with family, and then me having a divorce, and not seeing my kids, and getting ricketts from not getting enough sun, and then..... oh crap! Actually maybe we shouldn't try and get too good a review!!! ;-p

Mage of the Lesser Tower
    Does seem a bit odd that they want to release in 4 days, with the short Beta period it's had and the number of issues being raised...

But hey we've been here before. 'Full speed and onward till dawn', as the captain of the Titanic said.

Who gives a fuck about icebergs anyway

lol Yco,

But I am very impressed with the speed at which they are resolving the bugs! Very impressive! My confidence is increasing! Not long now!

Mage of the Lesser Tower
    I'm behind WI all the way on this one as well.

True, I may have a dagger pressed up against their kidneys, but I am indeed interested in seeing their projects succeed to the max.