Thread: [B0050] - FIXED - Items in Inn continue to get more powerful each reload

[B0050] - FIXED - Items in Inn continue to get more powerful each reload

This is the same bug I reported several times in WoM. If you have an Inn selling an item with +armor or +hit/dam enchantments, each time you reload the game, it will stack its bonuses again.

1) Find an Inn selling an armor or weapon with a non-zero bonus
    2) Look at the AC or +hit/dam
    3) save and load the game
    4) Look at the item again. It will be more powerful than the last time. This will stack many times (I've only tested ten, but in theory it should, like in WoM, stack almost infinitely)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MedievalNerd; 06-25-2016 at 12:01 AM.

Ahh so this is the cause of severely OP items at the Inns! Good pick up. I find it almost game breaking.
    In fact I would suggest that the ability to find or create items with a lot of enchantments makes the heroes unbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Stahl33 View Post
    Ahh so this is the cause of severely OP items at the Inns! Good pick up. I find it almost game breaking.
    In fact I would suggest that the ability to find or create items with a lot of enchantments makes the heroes unbeatable.
    A well-equipped Simbey, Aledar, or Crombie (assuming these three are still in the game - I haven't played enough to find them yet), can single-handedly take on any Titan, or almost any army. You're right that high level, well-equipped champions are unbeatable. =)

Should be fixed in the next patch

Thanks, Wojciech. Your shoes must be getting messy from stomping so many bugs

I'm just doing 2D art and board management, credits goes to programmers

Ah, then please pass a "thank you" on to the programmers ^_^