Thread: [B0036] - OPEN - Ice Storm - Spell description

Apprentice

[B0036] - OPEN - Ice Storm - Spell description

The spell description (english) of Ice Storm states "4d6 cold" as damage. Powering the spell up only increases the damabe by xd6 cold damage.
    SO, the damage - according to the description is only cold damage and no further damage.
    YET, in reality Ice Strom also does physical (bludgeoning?) damage.

Also:
    The spell description of Conflagartion of Doom states "Damage 4d6 fire". Powering up the spell increases the damage slightly by xd6 fire damage.
    SO, the damage - according to the description is only fire damage and no further damage. (This would make the spell - even though it is tire 9 spell - much more expensive than a Fire Ball and much weaker.)
    YET, in reality this spell seems to do damage of all or almost all types of elements at the same time (fire, ice, electirc, holy...).

Please do update / correct the spell description.
    Last edited by MedievalNerd; 06-07-2016 at 03:25 AM.

Mage’s Assistant
    Please create a separate thread for the suggestions, feel free to link the threads. (via hyperlink)
    If you like hardware, games, design and discuss anything video game related. Please come join me on my facebook page. I also showcase my existing, and upcoming Computer Build Logs! https://goo.gl/V2JEJW