Hi. As a fan of Master of magic and other similar games I am enjoying this game. I just got it a day or two ago and am still getting used to all the intricacies of it. That said I have two questions.

First, how do you go about exploring the multitude of sea wrecks in the game. I dont have any flying units yet so I haven't tried that. However, I have embarked my army from land into a boat and sailed to several wrecks. When I interact with them, I am given 3 options. Autofight, fight, or flee. Sadly, while i have the option to autofight, the "fight" option is greyed out and i am unable to select it. Is there some other method of performing the manual fight that I am not doing correctly?

Second, in games like this, I typically like to build some additional troops that remain in the city to help bolster the garrison in order to help protect it from wandering troops and other lords. In other games, you can tell those units to garrison and remain and then they are removed from the "action" que unless you un-garrison them. Is there a way to do this with these troops in this game. Right now, I have to manually tell the game to skip these troops each and every turn. I have tried the other options as well, like to heal or fortify, however, every turn I am forced to tell the game again (usually several times per troop) to ignore these troops before I can move on. Am I handling this incorrectly? Is this something that will be fixed in the future?

Also, I would like to second a previous poster that had a qustion about engineers. I will be trying the individually selecting and ordering them now, but it would be nice if you have a stack of these if there was a way to tell the whole stack to build together all at once.

Thanks, and I am looking forward to experiencing more of this game and will probably be back with more questions and suggestions in the future.