Thread: Slaveworks spell doesn't impact production

Arcane Candidate

Slaveworks spell doesn't impact production

When I cast slaveworks on my city, the population decreased, but the production didn't change. I assume the building I'm currently working on would have completed since it costs less than 100 to build.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the subsection this was in

I'll just say that the problem you're describing was in an older version of the game on PC as well. Any chance you are playing a version older than the current one? (I don't even know if the iOS version is updated to 1.3.0c yet, but that's the current version for PC, where the Slaveworks bug was fixed)
    Last edited by OneFiercePuppy; 06-26-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Arcane Candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFiercePuppy View Post
    EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the subsection this was in

I'll just say that the problem you're describing was in an older version of the game on PC as well. Any chance you are playing a version older than the current one? (I don't even know if the iOS version is updated to 1.3.0c yet, but that's the current version for PC, where the Slaveworks bug was fixed)
    Looks like the iOS version needs updated then. I just downloaded the game a few days ago. When I check the App Store now, it says the version is 1.2.5. Do you know when an update will be available?