Thread: iOS update

Arcane Candidate

iOS update

Hi there Wastelands... I havent been talking on either those forums or the toucharcade forums in a while but im still playing the game about 30 mins a day !

I was wondering, when will iOS receive an update ? several updates were brought on the PC version while we are staying there waiting, i know some bugs have been fixed (such as the bug with slaveworks not giving production) and i think the problem with saves getting corrupted got resolved as well...

Any ETA as to when those fixes will be available for iOS ? Thanks for answering !

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    We are planning to have iOS and Android updates in the first half of August.
    The number of tweaks that we need to implement based on PC version is higher than we have initially thought.

Damn, thought this was an actual iOS update announcement.

Ha, doomtrader. Good to see you're still around man. Appreciate all the effort you put forth during the initial release of PQ on iOS in toucharcade and email.

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    I'm just a messenger.
    The team s doing all the hard work.

Arcane Candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by doomtrader View Post
    We are planning to have iOS and Android updates in the first half of August.
    The number of tweaks that we need to implement based on PC version is higher than we have initially thought.

No problem about having to wait ! An ETA is all i was asking for and 2-3 weeks sounds quite reasonable, thanks for the answer