Thread: Planar Conquest Multiplayer?

Arcane Candidate

Planar Conquest Multiplayer?

Hi,

I looked around but I couldn't seem to find a clear answer: Where is multiplayer access for Planar Conquest? I read on several sites that multiplayer was to be released with the PS4 release ( which was October 2016?), but I don't see any multiplayer button (using PC version through steam), and I can't seem to find any information on multiplayer anywhere. If it has not been released, when is the multiplayer release date? Thanks!!

Arcane Candidate
    Hello? Other than the graphics I really like this game, had planned to show it to friends... No one here at all? No responses?

Arcane Candidate
    So, yeah, as an old Masterm of Magic player I was super excited to randomly find this game for PS4. It has a lot of issues that makes it difficult to complete a play through. I wanted to find out if the devs would be patching/updating the PS4 version, but there isn't even a tech thread for it. This is very reminiscent of the original MoM where a great game was created, in theory, but never received the support it deserved.
    If there are any developers still watching these threads please respond.

Arcane Candidate
    Lacking of hot-seat multiplayer actually totally prevents me from buying this game for my PS4. It's a shame that so high-top-priority feature is not there. In a way "Really?? They spent all that time developing this game without multiplayer?". Seriously.

Panowie, mutliplayer się robi najpierw, a później dodaje pierdyliard rodzajów jednostek... co za głupie planowanie?? :-(