Thread: Things you don't like in WW2: RtV

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar

Things you don't like in WW2: RtV

Hi Guys.

1.30 patch has been already betapublished and nothing bad has come out.
    We are planning to give you few months of break and prepare another really big update. I can't say what we are planning to improve but it will be at least as much as has been made until now.
    So that's why I would like you to tell us what you don't like in World War 2: Road the Victory the most.

I'm hoping for some fair criticism. Please refer to 1.30 version of the game, and tell us about all the annoyances, bugs and mistakes you have found in the game.
    I know that many issues were widely talked about on the forum. You have transcribed already a lot of your thoughts and observations, but take a look at 1.30 and feedback us once more.

And if there is something you like in World War 2: Road to Victory, you can write about it here:
    http://forum.wastelands-interactive....pic.php?t=1363

Arcane Candidate

Hotkeys

Is there no hotkey for activating the next unit? Can not find it. Should be very useful I guess.

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    Hi, Road to Victory is no longer supported, you should be able to download it's successor Time of Wrath at the same place, where you bought Road to Victory.