Thread: Finland and Vichy France

Arcane Candidate

Finland and Vichy France

A couple of questions if I may thank you

1-I have Finland as a human as I do Germany and Italy, when there is fighting going on with Germany and Italy the screen shifts to the battle scene, but when Russia has combat with Finland the screen does not shift I have no way of knowing whats going on is this a bug or is that the way you wanted it.

2-Vichy France, I defeated France in sept. 1940 destroyed every unit. Before that the pop up asked me if I wanted to accept Vichy I said no and continued to fight. I noticed Italy had to fight French Fleets after France was defeated. If you accept vichy what do the French fleets and units in north Africa do next. how do I keep French ships out of combat with Italy, what option works best.

3- I had a British unit in Cairo completely surrounded by Italian units through 4 turns and on each turn the British were reinforced with troops, is this possible?

PS. I feel this is an excellent game and my congratulations to Wastelands and all its people if sometimes you feel I am too critical in my comments believe me thats a plus because I would not waste one second of typing on a poor product, good can always be improved.

Bo

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    1. Was the Finland controlled by you from the very beginning of the game, or did you switched the control in the meantime.
    Are you sure there are any fight in there?

2. If you choose to create Vichy, then French Fleet goes to Vichy.

3. It is possible as the Cairo is Main Supply Source. However I don't think they will be able to stand more than three months ;-)

Arcane Candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by doomtrader
    1. Was the Finland controlled by you from the very beginning of the game, or did you switched the control in the meantime.
    Are you sure there are any fight in there?

2. If you choose to create Vichy, then French Fleet goes to Vichy.

3. It is possible as the Cairo is Main Supply Source. However I don't think they will be able to stand more than three months ;-)
    I switched to Finland in mid game.

Bo