Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows7 Issues?

Arcane Candidate

Windows7 Issues?

I just dl'd the beta (pre order purchase) and I discovered, to my horror :evil: , that when I clicked the 'End Turn' button from any scenario set-up the game would just crash to desktop. I didn't even get any friendly or non-friendly error message. This may be a Windows7 issue or my graphics cards? Not sure. I have a dual Geforce 285GXT configuration. I could send somebody my dxdiag file if that would help tech support?

Anybody else having an issue with this bug or windows7? I'm going to look into some error logs and see I can dig anything more useful up.

BTW: it was build#16 if I remember correct

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    We are currently preparing new build which should be available soon and such error should doesn't occur anymore

Arcane Candidate
    Great to hear. Was beginning to think Windows7 was just special, like 'mentally challenged' special. Not a good thing.

Three quick questions:

1) Where do I go to get the latest release?

2) When will it be ready? Where to check? Is it build #17 or?

3) Is there documentation in the file dir for the game? Not able to check until I get home. But, thinking it would be handy to have some documentation as I go through the mechanics of the beta.

Thanks for your quick response. :-)

1) If you bought the game at GamersGate or Impulse, you should be able to download it from there.

2) It should be ready tomorrow (please give some more time distributor to prepare the files) and it should be build 23.

3) Actually not, we are going to have manual ready at the beginning of next week.

Arcane Candidate
    Does anybody know if the latest build has been deployed at gamersgate? Is there a way to tell without actually dl'ing?

Thanks

We just delivered it few minutes ago, so I assume they will pick it up tomorrow.

ejtm72
    Hi, I have the same problem like abulbulian with the beta but with Windows Vista, when I clicked the 'End Turn' button from any scenario set-up the game would just crash to desktop. Can you help me please

Please wait until the beta will be updated

abulbulian
    my problem was fixed, now I just have to figure out what I am doing in the game. :-/

Seems in naval battles not all ships always find each other. Guessing this is as designed. Unfortunely when your CVs dont make it into the battle, bad things happen. :-(

ejtm72
    Hi, I downloaded the last beta update I have Windows Vista, when I clicked the 'End Turn' button from any scenario set-up the game would just crash to desktop. Can you help me please

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast