Thread: Bug: Can Repair a unit to 100% without enough supply

Acolyte

Bug: Can Repair a unit to 100% without enough supply

It is possible to repair a unit to 100% strength, even if does not have enough supply to fix it up to 100%. For example, if my unit is down to 90% strength, and I have 18 supply, the tool-tip at the top of the screen says I can only repair up to 80% strength, and the ‘repair unit’ button is dark. However, if the unit is down to 70% strength, and I have 18 supply, the tool-tip at the top of the screen says I can repair up to 80% strength because of supply, and the ‘repair unit’ button is lit up. Ok, so far everything is working correctly. However, when I click on the repair button, I am allowed to hit ‘max’ and fix up to 100%. This is not just a Human bug, the AI does this regularly, too.

This function works ok for air units. I cannot repair an air unit to max without enough supply. I am pretty certain it is broken for armored units, since I’ve seen it happen at least once to armor. I KNOW it it is broken for Infantry units, so check them out first to confirm the bug.

Acolyte
    I noticed that units that are surrounded and out of supply can repair to 100%? Is this because of the bug I reported above?

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    Does it happens in the same turn when the unit has been surrounded?

Acolyte
    No. I have only noticed it this one time, but this time it went:

Turn 1: Germany cuts off infantry unit.
    Turn 1: USSR turn and is unable to get "un-cutoff", so it unsupplied the next turn.
    Turn 2: Germany attacks cut-off infantry unit at 7:1, rolls a 4 and the unit retreats.
    Turn 2: USSR repairs unit to 100%.