Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Campaign (French)

Nice Boudi
    Put an apple in your mouth, we'll play Wilhelm Tell - "Hawkeye" Pierce to Frank Burns

Mage of the Lesser Tower

Neophyte Sorcerer
    Looks great ! Release date ? Soon ?

Mage of the Lesser Tower
    A few weeks

Neophyte Sorcerer
    Quote Originally Posted by Severian View Post
    It seems that offensive will stop in near future, but... everything is possible
    I Understand that you don't want to say directly.

1) During fall and winter, an army corp can move only one hex per turn,

2) Air reco show that there are six defense lines in front of each soviet town.

3) Soviets armoured div are level 3.

It's becoming to be hard.

Russian winter is very tricky And Red Army had incredible attribute to be like Fenix - you can face with so many new units when you are sure that Soviets should have only weak forces
    Put an apple in your mouth, we'll play Wilhelm Tell - "Hawkeye" Pierce to Frank Burns

Neophyte Sorcerer
    First days of January 1942, i'm at 12 miles from Moscow. I can see the ray of sunlight against the Kremlin's towers.

How strong is Soviet defence?

Neophyte Sorcerer
    Very strong.
    Moscow is defended by several army corps, inside and arround the town. AI knows well make a counter-attack, against isolated units, and against Romanian or Hungarian units, more vulnerable than german units.

Whereas, i think that the AI defend too much secondary cities (like the city near few Hex to the north of Moscow, don't remember the name) and not enough Moscow. By exemple, Fortifications, in the front of moscow, are defended just by frozen divisions, it would be better if it was army corps. Divisions are too weak. If army corps defended the fortification line, the road to Moscow was definitely closed.

Second, the AI defense lines are too compact. It's first line can't move back if there was attacked and weakened because the second line is immediatly behind, and it's units are easily destroyed because it. Or they surrended.

Fortunatly !!! Because Soviet Union products more an more units, weeks after weeks. I kill one units, two be born a week later...
    Last edited by boudi; 04-07-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Neophyte Sorcerer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast