Thread: 1.05 for Impulse version?

Arcane Candidate

1.05 for Impulse version?

Bought the game on Impulse, really like it, but 1.05 has been out for quite a while now.

When do we get this patch for the Impulse version of the game? Last word you told someone almost a month ago it would be out any day now. We're customers too, you know...

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    Hi Defcon One,
    We have postponed the release of 1.05 as we have found some stability issues.
    We have just released beta version of 1.05b hotfix and we need one more week to be sure, there are no new issues. So if all will be OK, the impulse version should be available before next weekend.

Arcane Candidate
    Is this the same one week you said a month ago?

How about releasing the beta hotfix for Impulse users instead of screwing us over?

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    No, when I was announced release of the 1.05 patch I was not aware about the issues that arise. It is always a matter of keeping customers with the older, but more stable version and let them continue their games or release the unstable patch and make them to hotfix it every week or two.

I'm really sorry for that you have to wait so long.
    I'll try to release it as soon as possible.

Arcane Candidate
    Well....?

Last I checked us Impulse purchasers provide money to you guys also. We do NOT DESERVE LESSER CUSTOMER SERVICE. That is what we are getting.

Arcane Candidate
    Hello? REALLY likely I'm going to purchase Time of Fury with customer service like this. NOT.