Thread: Changing turns order ?

Neophyte Sorcerer

Changing turns order ?

Hello,
    Is it possible to change the turns orders ? By exemple USSR play before UK or, Rumania after Germany ?

We are playing a PBEM game, and there are a lot of files beetween the german player and the italian player for playing minor countries (Rumania, Finland, Slovakia .....) and we would like that german player can play all his countries, send th file to the italian player who can play all his countries, too...

Is it possible ? How can we do this ?

Thank you.

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    The movement order of the specific alliances can not be changed.
    Movement order of countries within an alliance is set based on the Diplomacy Strength value of those countries. So you can adjust those to have those countries moved in the order you would like to.

Neophyte Sorcerer
    Thank you very much !

Neophyte Sorcerer
    Hello doomtrader,

Unfortunatly i can't change the alliances tags in the country.csv file.

I'm playing UK.

Slovakia, Finland and Rumania are played by the german player. But the german's alliance is the number 5 in the coutry.csv file, while Finland is tagged 0, and Slovakia and Rumania are tagged 2 (2 is the italian alliance).

In order to stop the emails beetween the italian and the German player for minor countries, i changed the alliance of Finland, Slovakia and Rumania, at 5 (like Germany).

But if i do this, i can't later launch the game, because the game says that i allready played my turn.

What i have to do ?