Thread: When is promised patch coming?

Arcane Candidate

Angry When is promised patch coming?

"RE: Time of fury? - 1/26/2011 11:31:34 PM
    quote:
    ORIGINAL: doomtrader

Von Altair, I have already wrote couple of times that we are going to bugfix Time of Wrath, and the next patch should be released in mid March. "

As I sayd before, I like this game. However there is currently several gamebreaking bugs and problems.
    I've reported them in Matrixforums and Doomtrader is aware about them. He also promised patch coming
    out at mid march. So what is current situation up here? Just tell us if Time of Wrath is not supported anymore.

If thats the case, the game is currently not worth the money, since its main game elements are NOT working.
    That should also tell customers about Wastelands ability to support its products.

To refresh some memory:
    1: Land AI still can't capture some cities/resource hex.
    - ( http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...585dasajc1bqfu ). This screenshot shows out how German AI can't win Poland because AI is broken. Situation remains like this for a whole game up to 1945
    if you bother to continue that long.

2: Naval AI doesnt work.
    - Start a new game with Italy. Get all your naval to dock. Run few turns and you wont get ANY
    damage to your resources. As soon as you move even one ship to the sea, it starts working.

- Naval AI tends to send out 1 ship fleets all over which gets killed without a blink of an eye.

3: CTD:s now and then. This is something I can't reproduce in any clear situation. It happens now
    and then in different situations. Don't have savefiles.

Arcane Candidate
    Okay a month without any reaction. This tells more than any answers. Wasteland support for its games are not there. They just collect your money away and thats it. Never ever bother with Wasteland games, its Wastedmoney (tm).

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    Von Altair, I already wrote you at Matrix forum that we are working on the patch for Time of Wrath.
    I'm also sure that I have answered and explained all issues above in there.

Arcane Candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by doomtrader View Post
    Von Altair, I already wrote you at Matrix forum that we are working on the patch for Time of Wrath.
    I'm also sure that I have answered and explained all issues above in there.
    Yes you have been telling us about that "work". At 2010 there was talk about fixes. Finally at January 2011 you promised a patch at march 2011. We are now at Dec. 2011 and still no patch. There is a lot of talk but NO patch.

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    the patch has been released couple of days ago