Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US vs UK....

Administrator Administrator
    Apparently you haven't tasted Guinness till you've had it draft in an Irish pub. I used to enjoy Murphy's and Boddingtons to a point, though I'm not a drinker at all in any shape or form.

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonRimmer View Post
    I like Black Bush.....whiskey..whiskey your dirty minded old man!
    Finally, I meet a gentleman who appreciates Bushmill's. Great stuff. I also like The Balvenie.

As for this thread, there will be an evil attempt by warspite to bludgeon us into admitting SUCCER is great. But he wants facts, okay, SUCCER sucks. There, big FACT.

Apparently you haven't tasted Guinness till you've had it draft in an Irish pub. I used to enjoy Murphy's and Boddingtons to a point, though I'm not a drinker at all in any shape or form.
    Been there and done exactly that. It was lovely. So was the Smithwick's draft too. But you've got to have the right 'palate' for it at the time you drink it. Not everyone likes their beer so thick that you can stand a spoon up in it.

Pah..Warspite..supposed to a fellow brit and how often has he graced us with his presence here? Once or twice maybe, where as most of those who aren't from the UK have posted many times...as you said he has become obsessed with his beauty contest like some unhinged holiday camp Rep leering at the Mis Holidaycamp contest around the outdoor swimming pool.

Arcane Candidate
    Pah..Warspite..supposed to a fellow brit and how often has he graced us with his presence here? Once or twice maybe, where as most of those who aren't from the UK have posted many times...as you said he has become obsessed with his beauty contest like some unhinged holiday camp Rep leering at the Mis Holidaycamp contest around the outdoor swimming pool.
    No supposed about it - I am English
    How often? Loads of times - and have posted only a couple as I have been otherwise engaged - as I forwarned you I would be.
    As who said? I suspect I know the answer to that.....
    No, not obsessed - but I am quite proud of how successful its been - and have got people from the WITPAE community over to the GD forum.

Ho hum...

Arcane Candidate
    Bit of an ambush here, fellows . . . Yellow cards for both of you.

As for UK ales - Guinness and Smithwick's - "Pint of Smithick's please" - don't pronounce the W or you'll look like an idiot.

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by warspite1 View Post
    No supposed about it - I am English
    How often? Loads of times - and have posted only a couple as I have been otherwise engaged - as I forwarned you I would be.
    As who said? I suspect I know the answer to that.....
    No, not obsessed - but I am quite proud of how successful its been - and have got people from the WITPAE community over to the GD forum.

Ho hum...
    Are you implying that JasonRimmer inferred from me that I implied you were obsessed? Do you really think I would say such a thing about a dear old friend??

Warpsite..dear boy I'm only jesting with you.....twas pulling your leg, and he beauty thread is a highlight of Matrix, why else would I want it here!! I only posted that because i miss you so much.

Remember anything said in The Great debate forum is in good humour and it's a place to wind each other up again in good humour, nothing should be taken to seriously especially comments about unhinged holiday reps. I was hoping for you to do a witty reply rather than get upset.

Mage’s Assistant
    Jason I think that his EVIL response was directed at me. We have an ongoing, to the death feud that will not even end when the universe ends. Not sure how it start...oh yea, SOCCER. Soccer split our friendship. I know soccer sucks, he just will not accept the truth.

Mr Steiner your feud is infamous and rumour is the reprecussions even knocked 6 billion dollars of the facebook share price today!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast