Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: US vs UK....

Mage’s Assistant
    Jeez, where have you been. Why do you think Facelessbook is having so much trouble. It, along with the national debt crisis, is caused by the feud. If warpedspit would just admit I am correct about succer, the world would become peaceful and prosperous. So it is all his fault.

Administrator Administrator
    So the answer to all debates is blame Warspite...OK. Can you imagine an episode of Columbo, Warpsite does it (whatever evil plan he had)which you see, and Columbo comes along straight away and says "are you Warspite" he says "yes" Mr C goes "OK" and goes to walk off and then stops turns around and say "just one more thing, your under arrest". The end. 3 minute episodes of Columbo.

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonRimmer View Post
    So the answer to all debates is blame Warspite...OK. Can you imagine an episode of Columbo, Warpsite does it (whatever evil plan he had)which you see, and Columbo comes along straight away and says "are you Warspite" he says "yes" Mr C goes "OK" and goes to walk off and then stops turns around and say "just one more thing, your under arrest". The end. 3 minute episodes of Columbo.
    Dear God, you are a genius. Finally, someone who understands the evil of warspite, the brilliance of Columbo, and good TV programming.

I BOW TO YOU GREAT ONE.

Oh yeah, from the Wall Street Journal Digital edition today:

"Why did Facebook go public?

They couldn't figure out the privacy settings either."
    Last edited by parusski; 05-21-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Mr Steiner I thankyou and accept your compliments, they mean everything to me.

@MR PunkReaper, Dylan, you have taste my friend. My brother in law or ex brother in law (can you have ex brother in Law? I'm still married bu we slit up so is he an Ex anyway) is obsessed with My Dylan. He came to Liverpool in the sixties and walked around the poor areas near the docks and had lots of photo's taken around there, published in a book now I believe.

Arcane Candidate
    At least you guys have the Queen.....Look what we have for a government. Our congress can't even sing a song together much less work our problems out.

Mage’s Assistant
    I like them too. Our royal leader is clueless.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234