Thread: Hello

Abecedarian Mage

Hello

Hello.

So you are asking yourself, why am I here. Good question.
    Saw the link in a thread at Matrix Games, curiosity got me. Looks ok, I hope I can rely on your quote at the top of the forum.
    I have used this forum software before, I don't mind it.
    I don't mind wargames. Well the detail appeals to me. Not sure if I am any good. My other half is a lot better.
    Hey not everyone likes MMOs and all the mouse clicking stuff.
    I think more women would be happier with their guys if they tried to play some of their games instead of complaining they are being ignored all the time to play the games. Besides, it makes it easier to make him do some of the things I want to do.
    I prefer board games though, it's more personal and it's more me and him, not me and a computer screen. Not that I hate computer ones. Just so long as playing them is more fun than my housework. It's nice that computer games don't use up all of my kitchen. But I learned early, computer games don't make you learn the game the hard way. And too many of them just seem like eye candy.
    Currently my favourite is Advanced Squad Leader. I never forget him telling me how much it cost. What are you nuts? Oh well, have you seen how much you can spend on sewing machines? A friend of mine told me how much his mother had spent on hers. What is she nuts?

My other half has said he hates the internet, so it will just be me here.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Administrator Administrator
    Hello Joan d'Arc! The doors are open and as soon as you stepped in your one of us! I hope your stay is long and you feel part of the community. Join in the chat!

As for the description the few who have come over from matrix are close but they are not an inner circle. They make everyone feel welcome and before you know it you'll feel part of it all. If you have any problems whatsoever PM me. All issues are done through PM's. Nothing is announced on the forum including warnings nor even Bans. Again it's all done through PM or even email.

There will be no witch hunts, no ganging up and I will even mediate between parties before things get out of control. See me as a forum counselor! Personally I feel if someone has a good record and has contributed to the community and then something happens that causes upset or out of character I will do my best as I said to sort it out. This is a club, a community, a place where friends come to talk and as with all friends things can go wrong but it gets sorted out. The only time where I may auto ban someone say is if they join and start causing trouble straight away and of cause all spammers get banned.

So have a good stay. One other thing I'm not bothered who you are in real life or what you do or even if you use different avatars etc as long as your friendly and join in I'm happy.