Thread: Forums needs some categories...

Abecedarian Mage

Forums needs some categories...

We need a general gaming section when the comment applies to all gaming, and not PC OR Boardgaming OR odd devices.

Forum needs a site suggestions section (so that I don't need to stick here in the lounge).
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Administrator Administrator
    There is a PC games forum. More categories will most likely mean empty forums or forums with few posts in. So I'm trying to avoid that. I could have just made one category Games. However I think I'm happy with the way things are. If your talking about a game that covers all gaming on the PC post it in PC Games.

I was asked for a separate Ipad Moblie section.

Again we have a general PC games forum and a general boardgame forum.

I can;t see many threads being made about things that cover all gaming, not enough to open a forum as a forum with a low post count makes the place look dead. I'd put a post that covers all gaming in the PC or Boardgame thread. It will get read.

If the forum got really busy I'd think about opening up more categories, however I shan't do it yet.

Sugesstions PM me or post in Life the universe forum as anything can go in here.

Administrator Administrator
    Just a quick note to say Boardgames is now Boardgames\General Gaming with relevant description. So any general game posts can go in there. That way I don't have lots of quite categories.