Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My big question..

Administrator Administrator
    The Illuminati symbol is in an awful lot of company logo's and things and on american money. It is odd. I do believe the world is run by these societies. Rothschild...ahem...however unlike some mentalists I don't believe they all worship Satan and we are waiting on a Blue Beam event.if you don't know what that is google it..be prepared for devil worship and stuff..

Mage’s Assistant
    That is something you should not talk about. Those drones that the U.S. has started using in our country(which is illegal) are being used to search and DESTROY, Blue Beam deniers. Britain also has some of the drones...beware.

Abecedarian Mage
    Its very ironic that the West has been caught off guard about surveillance & mind control. All of my eastern European friends & family know all about this and recognize the trends towards 1984 in the West. They are completely astonished by our apathy and ignorance of this danger and wonder why these criminals are being tolerated. All I can tell them is that its obvious that history recapitulates.

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAAKMAN View Post
    Its very ironic that the West has been caught off guard about surveillance & mind control. All of my eastern European friends & family know all about this and recognize the trends towards 1984 in the West. They are completely astonished by our apathy and ignorance of this danger and wonder why these criminals are being tolerated. All I can tell them is that its obvious that history recapitulates.
    Despite knowing you are clinically insane, I agree with what you just wrote. It is appalling that Westerners seem to not care or not know that totalitarianism creeps up slowly, taking away one little freedom at a time, and by regulating EVERYTHING.

Abecedarian Mage
    Canada and the US have never been bombed to rubble, burnt to the ground invaded and pillaged. They've never been cleansed or crusaded or holy warred.

They've not known genocide (unless you are a native). They've not met the likes of Rome, or Genghis Khan or Napoleon or Stalin or anything of the sort common to South East Asia.

They have not had the pleasure of being ripped apart like Yugoslavia or the the butchery of Rwanda. There's a reason why our Roméo Dallaire looked so hollow when he came home after that horror. When I think of him I often begin to cry.

North America is full of soft sheep. They will never see it coming till it is too late. Maybe it is already too late. I don't require conspiracies, you merely need people that are too concerned with their own comfort.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Mage’s Assistant
    Joan d'Arc, very well put. You are so correct.

Administrator Administrator
    Joan is becoming a voice of the forum! Another strong forthright personality to add to this heady broth of intelligence and philosophical outpourings all mixed in a cauldron of wit and chat.

Mage’s Assistant
    JasonRimmer, Joan is actually frightening to the rest of us. She makes us look bad.

I see you're also a fan of "Fnord" motors, SLAAKMAN? Remember, just because you can't see the Fnord doesn't mean it can't kill you.

You'll pardon me if I don't respect the sacrosanct viewpoints from Eastern Europeans about what's going on here. They have as much of a clue about what's going on in America from over there as I have about Bulgaria, Romania and Muldova's comings and goings from over here. Maybe less so since they're routinely fed a mixture of political rubbish through their state-controlled media, mixed with toxic cold war paranoid schizophrenic / delusional world view. It's like speaking to Egyptians or Palestinians-everything is controlled by the CIA, Mossad or a mixture of the two. ***YAWN***

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast