Thread: Command and colors: Napoleonics

Command and colors: Napoleonics

I've been considering this game for a while and yesterday I finally took the plunge and ordered it from Gameslore.com (recommend this company as have great customer service). Looking forward to some great Napoleonic battles once I've stickered all the blocks

Administrator Administrator
    I hear it's a superb game and to be honest GMT rarely let you down in game rules and component quality. We must as mentioned awhile ago meet up for a gaming session.

HauRuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Punk Reaper View Post
    I've been considering this game for a while and yesterday I finally took the plunge and ordered it from Gameslore.com (recommend this company as have great customer service). Looking forward to some great Napoleonic battles once I've stickered all the blocks
    I've played a custom Napoleonics ruleset with Glenn Drover (Designer of Age of Empires, Civilization Boardgames amongst others) who just happens to live in my hometown...But while I might otherwise have been ready to dive into the "real" napoleonic C&C game, I just saw the Samurai Battles C&C stuff and it looks REALLY good..the minis and all. It actually has two rulesets in it as well...so even if the C&C rules aren't your cup of tea... there is another.