Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 911 Exposed!!

Abecedarian Mage

911 Exposed!!

911 is an inside job & a hoax. Will anyone believe it? Naaaaah!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFx1WaK54Vo

Administrator Administrator
    I saw a documentary where a group of respected people believed explosives had been set in the twin towers for it to collapse the way the did.

Oh boy. I had forgotten all about this.... Should have seen it coming...

Abecedarian Mage
    (Go back to bed Gary. The subject matter is too overwhelming for a nice guy like you).

Maybe when I wake up I'll be in Kansas.

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Childress View Post
    Oh boy. I had forgotten all about this.... Should have seen it coming...
    Well SLAAKMAN knows I love and admire him, but what did anyone expect when when we gave him a keyboard for this forum.

Abecedarian Mage
    Well SLAAKMAN knows I love and admire him, but what did anyone expect when when we gave him a keyboard for this forum.
    Well the most pressing question remains; what will you do when it is finally revealed that everything I asserted was true? Will you grovel at my feet for forgiveness? Will you pray to God that I show mercy to my detractors? Will you render all your coinage unto my coffers (that would be good start)? Or will you do what I really demand......(drumroll)....play World in Flames on Vassal!!! Now get to it Slaakers!!

Quickly! We must goeth and spreadeth his teachings! If questioned by authorities simply tell them we are on a mission from the SLAAK-one. The authorities will then understand!

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Childress View Post
    Quickly! We must goeth and spreadeth his teachings! If questioned by authorities simply tell them we are on a mission from the SLAAK-one. The authorities will then understand!

HAHA. Yes, I now see the light. I now read this passage from SLAAKERS daily devotional "Unto me, who am less than the least of all beings, is this grace given, that I should preach among the gamers the unsearchable reaches of my brain."

Administrator Administrator
    All hail the Slaak...may his strength and fortitude and unbounded wisdom be a shining light in these troubled times..for he is the Slaak truth maker...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast