Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell us you ideal PC game!

Administrator Administrator

Tell us you ideal PC game!

OK everyone must have at least one game idea they want to see made. I have FOUR at least. I shall give a breif idea on ym foru games, I've gone into detail numerous time son forum about them so wont bore you witht he details (Though I wnat details form you lo about your ideal game).

1. Tactical WW1 airwar game with RPG elements based on DarkWinds move mechanics but with Z axis.

2. Fantasy X4 wargame with my Formation\shape mechanic (I need to trademark that)

3. Sims style WW1 trench game where you are captain of a company. All trench duties etc are to be a carried out by your Sims, who you will get every attached to!

4. Car Wars PC conversion.

Abecedarian Mage
    I've seen card games done on electronic devices such as Yugioh and Magic the Gathering. So it is not rocket science. So I would like someone to put Up Front out in the realm of electronic. Only not waste my time mentioning who owns the rights, just don't call it Up Front or mention ASL and just basically get it done.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Mage’s Assistant
    1. Something like X-Com3 but only on one level. Either tactical combat game with a dynamic campaign or an unit/organization management game in a mega-city with combat handled like in normal wargames - when a unit is sent against enemy unit, combat is resolved according to combat-resolution tables.
    "And as the light embraces the wanderer,
    as knees bend as thought is obliterated,
    with the very moment that resistance has ceased,
    now, I am become death, the enemy of man."

Acolyte
    1. A strategic Vietnam game with WitP depth, with significant attention also given to the political and diplomatic elements.

2. A computer conversion of the Call of Cthulhu RPG in the style of Neverwinter Nights.

3. STALKER 2. Was seriously pissed that got cancelled because of a few idiots in suits having a hissy-fit. The STALKER games are my favourite PC shooter series ever.

Adept Sorcerer
    Most of my best ideas, I'm saving because maybe I can sell them or something!

But, here's a good one... An Ageod type game for WW1. And not WW1 Gold. I mean with the Athena engine. One where like in Ageod Civil War, you can build units and you have to manage supply.

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by H Gilmer View Post
    Most of my best ideas, I'm saving because maybe I can sell them or something!

But, here's a good one... An Ageod type game for WW1. And not WW1 Gold. I mean with the Athena engine. One where like in Ageod Civil War, you can build units and you have to manage supply.
    I would love to have a game like that. I have never been good at creating game concepts. One that is great would be, uh, great.

Administrator Administrator
    Time of Fury engine with a fair few changes would be great for a WW1 game.

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonRimmer View Post
    Time of Fury engine with a fair few changes would be great for a WW1 game.
    I believe you are right. Never thought of that, and would love it. I have always wanted a GOOD WW1 game. Currently beta testing Commander: The Great War. Enjoying it.

Adept Sorcerer
    Quote Originally Posted by parusski View Post
    I believe you are right. Never thought of that, and would love it. I have always wanted a GOOD WW1 game. Currently beta testing Commander: The Great War. Enjoying it.

I think we need another entry into the WW1 field. I hope Commander: The Great War will be something like that and I'll be looking for it when it releases.

Mage’s Assistant
    A realistic WWI tank simulator with gore.
    "And as the light embraces the wanderer,
    as knees bend as thought is obliterated,
    with the very moment that resistance has ceased,
    now, I am become death, the enemy of man."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast