Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tell us you ideal PC game!

Caster of the Inner Tower
    I guess the perfect game for me would an hybrid between a RPG and a 4X game. The game closer to that spirit (but that was still quite far from it) was the original Dune game. Some NWN (1 and 2) modules also had a bit of that spirit, even if the "4X" part was very minimal.

Somewhat a mix between MoM/WoM and Baldur's Gate/NWN/Torment. A game where you play the role of a prince/king or maybe an immortal being (vampire, angel, dragon, robot, whatever) and in which you can both directly interact with the world (doing quests personnally or with a few friends, meeting people, negociating agrements, ...) and you command a small but growing empire/kingdom/... and you can recruit generals, train troops, employ people to do scientific or magical research, build your cities, ...

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    insa80, please do not use black text. It's next to impossible to read with the medieval forum style.

Kilobug, you might be interested in Limit Theory. It's a space sim instead of an RPG, but you'll be able to run an empire similar to what you described if you want. (It might be a midgame-lategame thing though.) It will be released sometime later this year.
    I am waiting for the relaunch before playing Worlds of Magic, so I don't check the forums as often as I used to. In the meantime, the main forum I post at is RPG.net, if anyone here needs to contact me.

Caster of the Inner Tower
    Thanks Endless Rain, definitely looks interesting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123