Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag"

Mage’s Assistant
    He always put me off with that his aristocratic looks and manners. I don't think it's proper for a president of a democratic country.
    "And as the light embraces the wanderer,
    as knees bend as thought is obliterated,
    with the very moment that resistance has ceased,
    now, I am become death, the enemy of man."

Quote Originally Posted by SLAAKMAN View Post
    It merely reveals even further contempt from these two for this country. It only reinforces the assertion that this administration cares nothing for the majority of Americans and is in office solely to serve an agenda contrary to the welfare of its future. Obamas body language says it all. Hes an arrogant radical as reflected by the usual despots hubris posing with his nose in the air and his "wife" (if their marriage isnt actually a sham like Clintons) only reflects the charade.
    Strange, I didn't read it that way as a matter of unquestionable interpretation. Not knowing much about the clip it's difficult for me to figure out what is going on.

@Perturabo: You may be on to something...
    Last edited by Gary Childress; 05-24-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Mage’s Assistant
    You know Perturabo, it is so odd that President Obama does act so superior to many groups. The President, and those in his party(of which I used to belong) believe they are so much better than Republicans and everyone in "flyover country".

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by parusski View Post
    You know Perturabo, it is so odd that President Obama does act so superior to many groups. The President, and those in his party(of which I used to belong) believe they are so much better than Republicans and everyone in "flyover country".
    The same can be said about Republicans.

I meant his manners in general. He acts like he jumped out of the Buckingham palace or something like that.
    "And as the light embraces the wanderer,
    as knees bend as thought is obliterated,
    with the very moment that resistance has ceased,
    now, I am become death, the enemy of man."

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Perturabo View Post
    The same can be said about Republicans.

I meant his manners in general. He acts like he jumped out of the Buckingham palace or something like that.
    Yeah, Obama does have that air of Royalty about him.

Adept Sorcerer
    Ed Klein, who wrote the Book The Amateur, said that there have been bicameral meetings (Democrats and Republicans) where President Obama has taken an unexpected call from a foreign leader and during the conversation has said things like, "I can't believe I have to deal with representatives from Podunk, USA to get my bills passed." This is in front of the people in the meetings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12