Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag"

Hybrid View

Abecedarian Mage

Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag"

Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8

Administrator Administrator
    Slaak when adding a youtube vid click the film icon next to the pic of a tree, it will then embedd the viseo in the post like this

Abecedarian Mage
    AYE AYE CAPTAIN!

Mage’s Assistant
    Should not be surprise, neither of them like America very much. I am so glad my wife, who is black, NEVER bought into the Obama thing. She never had an Obamagasim.

Acolyte
    As a matter of interest what was the "all this"? I assume rather more than just running it up a flagpole?

Abecedarian Mage
    I don't know the context of THAT video, I just remember the weddig and the honeymoon and it was damned brief and now it is clear the USA was totally unprepared for what they got. The next election will be interesting or it will be a sign that the letters USA mean little.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Looking at the President's reaction it seems to me a bit on the side of, "yes dear, whatever you say." as he gives a quick nod and then turns away. The video cuts short but the President looks reverent in the scene and appears to return to the reverent posture immediately after acknowledging his wife saying something to him. I don't see any big scandal there. Not like she was foaming at the mouth saying "burn it, burn it!". Also it would help to know the context of the statement. Was it a long boring ceremony and maybe his wife was just displaying a bit of childish impatience to leave to do something else? It's hard to tell from just the small snippet.

Of course the page on youtube featuring the video has comments turned off. So whoever posted it apparently doesn't want any rational discussion on the matter.

Abecedarian Mage
    "Of course the page on youtube featuring the video has comments turned off. So whoever posted it apparently doesn't want any rational discussion on the matter."
    lol Gary have you seen the comments section in action on boobtube before? It should be changed to the "vomit" section instead. There seldom is rational discussion on any political topic there.

Abecedarian Mage
    Looking at the President's reaction it seems to me a bit on the side of, "yes dear, whatever you say." as he gives a quick nod and then turns away. The video cuts short but the President looks reverent in the scene and appears to return to the reverent posture immediately after acknowledging his wife saying something to him. I don't see any big scandal there. Not like she was foaming at the mouth saying "burn it, burn it!". Also it would help to know the context of the statement. Was it a long boring ceremony and maybe his wife was just displaying a bit of childish impatience to leave to do something else? It's hard to tell from just the small snippet.
    It merely reveals even further contempt from these two for this country. It only reinforces the assertion that this administration cares nothing for the majority of Americans and is in office solely to serve an agenda contrary to the welfare of its future. Obamas body language says it all. Hes an arrogant radical as reflected by the usual despots hubris posing with his nose in the air and his "wife" (if their marriage isnt actually a sham like Clintons) only reflects the charade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast