Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I now see who my mates are...

Hybrid View

Administrator Administrator

I now see who my mates are...

Mr Perturabo and Mr Steiner (though his presence is disappearing) is one.

The rest..I got us a forum of our own...to post away on...and yet do they come...well the stuck the internet heads through the door...but went back to Matrix posting away like a bunch of forum posting mentalists..leaving me all on my ownsome..well except Mr Perturabo and Joan (who isn't a matrix member anyway so I'm not including her in this post).

One Brit in particular has made more or less NO EFFORT to post on here and get it up and running...pah...

I check Matrix (not a independent forum where people can hang out really, at any minute Matrix may tell them to cut it out and then where will they all come running too...effin Wargamer or groggyheads most likely) and I see millions of posts made in the last few seconds by my so called mates, the gang, the brothers....the TRAITORS!

The Wargamer crew all went over to their mates forum Gregheads, so I did it for us and this is how they repay me...

Edit: Just to say thankyou Mr P and Mr Steiner and Joan.

DOUBLE EDIT: Please god realise I'm messing here...

Abecedarian Mage
    Gregheads? Is that a translation error?

Don't fret over it too much Jason, Rome wasn't built in a day, it was huts for a long time remember.

I often go to forums and see really when you are brutally honest about it only a handful of people actually saying anything (if you eliminate politics and miscellaneous off top General Discussions silliness). Their forums have 10s of thousands of 'members' but we all know most of them don't exist really.

I like it here, the air is alot fresher too. Man the stench of testosterone on some sites is enough to make me puke some days (sorry to my male members here, just calling it like I see it). Not that air is any fresher when you have a few thousands girl bitching at each other. Sigh, I guess the internet can be nasty anywhere you look.

Either way keep the faith Jason, if you only get 1 real member per week or 2 by the years end you will likely have more actually active members that some places.

Just keep advertising.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Thanks Joan, it was all said in jest to be honest. Greg's is a shop in the UK that sells pasties.

Mage’s Assistant
    JasonRimmer, my presence over at Matrix has been VERY light for some time. I would like to spend a lot more time here but work is interfering with that. I was looking forward to a very early retirement a few weeks back but was asked to stay on with my company through the end of 2012(with noises now about staying longer)! Since my organization has been so good to me I am still working. I do not see my work load getting any lighter any time soon. Not only that, Mrs. Parusski Steiner went ahead and moved to Wyoming, leaving me to fend for myself in Tennessee. So please do not think I have no interest in participating, I do. I also am spending a good deal of my free time beta testing four different games...so I will be back.

Mr Steiner twas all in jest my friend. I haven't posted much as I either haven't been well or I've been busy myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonRimmer View Post
    Mr Perturabo and Mr Steiner (though his presence is disappearing) is one.

The rest..I got us a forum of our own...to post away on...and yet do they come...well the stuck the internet heads through the door...but went back to Matrix posting away like a bunch of forum posting mentalists..leaving me all on my ownsome..well except Mr Perturabo and Joan (who isn't a matrix member anyway so I'm not including her in this post).

One Brit in particular has made more or less NO EFFORT to post on here and get it up and running...pah...

I check Matrix (not a independent forum where people can hang out really, at any minute Matrix may tell them to cut it out and then where will they all come running too...effin Wargamer or groggyheads most likely) and I see millions of posts made in the last few seconds by my so called mates, the gang, the brothers....the TRAITORS!

The Wargamer crew all went over to their mates forum Gregheads, so I did it for us and this is how they repay me...

Edit: Just to say thankyou Mr P and Mr Steiner and Joan.

DOUBLE EDIT: Please god realise I'm messing here...
    Oh...right...I didn't get mentioned by name (sniff)...well, I'm off then I guess...

Chickenboy..I apologise wholeheartedly...I know whom I'm thinking off and it isn't you who I wouldn't trust not to sell secrets on me.
    Please don't go...I ...I do love you really...

Mage’s Assistant
    Chickenboy whined: "Oh...right...I didn't get mentioned by name (sniff)...well, I'm off then I guess..."
    Parusski responds with--Get over it chickenbaby.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonRimmer View Post
    Chickenboy..I apologise wholeheartedly...I know whom I'm thinking off and it isn't you who I wouldn't trust not to sell secrets on me.
    Please don't go...I ...I do love you really...
    I really did not need to see it written quiet so affectionately.

Wow, how can I turn away from such sweetness?

Oh my broken heart is mended...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast