Thread: Go Go Go US Marines...ahem..

Administrator Administrator

Go Go Go US Marines...ahem..

Someone joined up to kick off about this post, I banned them as their only reason was to cause trouble. I'm not standing for any trouble makers here.

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    I have got a great respect for all veterans fighting for us far away from home, and personally I will delete any post that I will find offensive.

Same here. This is a joke image. Nothing nasty at all. I did edit my first comment as I directed it at a friend of mine who would see the funny side who used to boast about the Marines all the time, I used to say the British Marines would kick the backsides. Someone thought I was aiming it at someone else apparently. Obviously to make sure I didn't offend anyone I changed the comment. However the poster still decided to carry on making a massive deal out of it. They had an agenda I wasn't going along with.

Jethro or whatever you've been banned once, and you came back again talking rubbish. Starters I never mentioned a name you are trolling. Your IP will be banned. Go post somewhere else and leave us all here alone. You have taken the post all wrong and are applying your own agenda to it. Infact I've worked out who you apparently feel it was directed at and your wrong, I have better things to think about.

Thread closed.