Thread: Warning!

Administrator Administrator

Warning!

OK, Anyone who joins up to cause trouble or just to complain with no intention of being a valued member of the forum and contributing in a positive way will be banned. If you have a compliant and the complaint is sorted out and you then continue to make an issue of it you will be banned, if a new member for life if already a member for a set period, duration at the admins discretion.

Anyway have a good time. Remember this is a happy place! YOU WILL BE HAPPY!

Abecedarian Mage
    Ahh welcome to the big time, you have spam and you have grown men acting like little boys

Don't feel too bad Jason, there are women out there that need to be told to get lost occasionally too.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    If anyone has got an issue, a problem, can report a post or contact administration via private message.

Administrator Administrator
    What Doom says. I'm not having this forum tainted. Legitimate complaints will be dealt with. Trolling will also be dealt with.

Posting a compliant as your first post is an odd way to introduce yourself. IF the compliant is obviously legit then fair enough and you get benefit of doubt. It will be dealt with. If then after it's been dealt with it carries on then thats trolling.

Thats the last of the matter.