Thread: Best place to buy it?

Arcane Candidate

Best place to buy it?

Seems the game will be available at many outlets - will they all get the same level of support, update and patches?

E.g. of the current options, my preference would be for Desura, as I already have that installed and own some other games on there.

However, I read on the Matrix forums that they plan on releasing it eventually, with an updated manual and patched game. Will these updates not be available to me if I buy it on Desura? Would I be better of waiting for the Matrix version?

(On the other hand, the Matrix version of Achtung Panzer: Operation Star still does not have the DLC that other retailers have for that game... it gets so confusing for the customer when different retailers offer different levels of support and updates for their sold games!)

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    We are providing the same level of support for all the customers.
    All outlets will get the same updates in the same time, so if Matrix will sell updated version it means that all other retailers will get the patch.

Arcane Candidate
    I can't get my Desura version to patch. And Desura only gives the 1.00 version. Big thumbs down for Desura!

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    I'll do my best to make the Desura's version updated as soon as possible.

Arcane Candidate
    Thanks, doomtrader.