Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunt the boeing!

Abecedarian Mage

Hunt the boeing!

Does anyone know where the wings or the Pratt & Whitney titanium alloy engines are?

http://911lies.org/full_size_911_pen...k_damage5.html

Mage’s Assistant
    What is your point my friend? I guess u think the 911 attacks were...what?

Abecedarian Mage
    The Illuminati planned & executed the entire operation My Lord parruski;

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    I'll be honest with you.
    I've got no idea what to think about the Pentagon

Mage’s Assistant
    It's easy doom, what happened happened. I love SLAAK, but the INSANE theories about 911 are laughable...and insane.

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    I'm not thinking about any insane theories.
    I'm just saying that on any video I haven't seen a Jumbo hitting Pentagon. Those planes are huge, where are the bodies, parts of the plane?

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by doomtrader View Post
    I'm not thinking about any insane theories.
    I'm just saying that on any video I haven't seen a Jumbo hitting Pentagon. Those planes are huge, where are the bodies, parts of the plane?
    It wasn't a Jumbo-Jet, it was a much smaller Boeing 757. 9/11 involved only the twin-engined Boeing 757s and 767s.
    As where everything is. The plane didn't stop when hitting the building. Everything except some small debris that was thrown out by the explosion continued moving the direction in which the plane was moving before hitting the building until it lost all the kinetic energy.

As for the videos - these were from crappy security cameras on low frame rate. It's hard to capture a fast moving plane with them. I just saw a nose of a fast moving object and the next frame was the explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by SLAAKMAN View Post
    Does anyone know where the wings or the Pratt & Whitney titanium alloy engines are?
    The plane both exploded and had enough kinetic energy to punch to other side of the building. It hit the goddamned pentagon when flying over 800km/h, you can't expect any big recognisable parts to be found.
    And no, you can't compare it to normal plane wrecks because usually, planes don't crash at max speed. Actually, usually, pilots try to do everything to avoid crashing or crash from stall/during landing/take off.
    Last edited by Perturabo; 06-20-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    "And as the light embraces the wanderer,
    as knees bend as thought is obliterated,
    with the very moment that resistance has ceased,
    now, I am become death, the enemy of man."

Abecedarian Mage
    Its ok my fellow Wargamers. Go back to sleep. The Mighty Slaakman, with Gods help is on the case. I just pray that the shock wont be too overwhelming for you when God finally reveals the Truth. (Still no sign of the titanium alloy Pratt & Whitney engines. Honeywell also issued a statement claiming the debris wasnt their engines either. So where are they? Of course few also understand that anti-aircraft batteries are all around the DC & Pentagon area & that missiles, hostile aircraft or suicide aircraft are not allowed within the area AT ALL & are all considered intruders to be targeted as SOP under military law. Why were they ordered to stand down? I smell a rat).
    Last edited by SLAAKMAN; 06-20-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Mage’s Assistant
    ZZZZZZZZ. Actually, for a short amount of time it is highly entertaining(I MEAN FUNNY) to watch these conspiracy NUTS!!

Abecedarian Mage
    conspiracy
    (hehe only newbs use this term for historical events that experts such as myself are privy to). Now listen up Slaakers! The Prophecies are being fulfilled every passing minute. I demand you study the Books of Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel & Revelation immediately!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast