Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunt the boeing!

Abecedarian Mage
    Perturabo,
    The plane both exploded and had enough kinetic energy to punch to other side of the building. It hit the goddamned pentagon when flying over 800km/h, you can't expect any big recognisable parts to be found.
    And no, you can't compare it to normal plane wrecks because usually, planes don't crash at max speed. Actually, usually, pilots try to do everything to avoid crashing or crash from stall/during landing/take off.
    These pilots disbelieve the official story. Why do you believe the Feds when the experts dont?; http://pilotsfor911truth.org/america...mpossible.html

Abecedarian Mage
    And no, you can't compare it to normal plane wrecks because usually, planes don't crash at max speed. Actually, usually, pilots try to do everything to avoid crashing or crash from stall/during landing/take off.
    What proof is there that the plane itself actually punched the hole? Again, where are the titanium-ally engine components, the tail sections and the wing debris? Why wasnt there a detailed forensic analysis of these items? Why is the camera footage from across the street still being withheld? This coverup is one of the most blatantly obvious scams ever perpetrated. Typical 1984 shit.

Mage’s Assistant
    SLAAK, what proof do u have that you are human??

Abecedarian Mage
    I am the Wellspring from which you flow My Lord. When I am gone, you will have never been.....my Son;
    Last edited by SLAAKMAN; 06-27-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Abecedarian Mage
    The Illuminati owns the world now;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12