Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Operation cyanide

Abecedarian Mage

Abecedarian Mage
    Jews = Religion and religion = not going there.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Administrator Administrator
    Zionists are as bad as the Nazis that persecuted them. In away they are worse, reason, they where persecuted in WW2 and the very same people who survived or escaped decided to persecute another population because they think God said the land was theirs. Kazar Jews many of them, not even racial Jews but a Asian tribe who converted in the middle ages. Whatever way you look at it it's quite sickening and there is no justification that any man with an inkling of sense could account for.

Abecedarian Mage
    "Zionists are as bad as the Nazis that persecuted them."

Not really something I would want being attached to me

Religion though, it brings out the ugly in humanity.

Abecedarian Mage
    "Zionists are as bad as the Nazis that persecuted them."

Not really something I would want being attached to me
    What if the subject was Moslems? Sweet double standard we have in the West, eh?

Abecedarian Mage
    [QUOTE=SLAAKMAN;32516]What if the subject was Moslems? Sweet double standard we have in the West, eh?[/QUOTE

Just recognizing a societal reality I suppose. But I find it doesn't matter the religion, it always turns into an ugly topic.

Abecedarian Mage
    Politics is inherently ugly anyway. Truth is always the first casualty;

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonRimmer View Post
    Zionists are as bad as the Nazis that persecuted them. In away they are worse, reason, they where persecuted in WW2 and the very same people who survived or escaped decided to persecute another population because they think God said the land was theirs. Kazar Jews many of them, not even racial Jews but a Asian tribe who converted in the middle ages. Whatever way you look at it it's quite sickening and there is no justification that any man with an inkling of sense could account for.
    I think the Khazar theory was disproved by geneticists. And Palestinians are Jews who stayed there and were converted to Islam.

Zionists being as bad or worse as the Nazis? They sound like just another asshole nationalist movement. Comparing them to Nazis is wrong, though. I remember someone linking me a list of Zionist war crimes. When I summed up the massacres committed by the Israelis since 1946 to 2000 (54 years), the amount of victims was more than 10X less than the amount of Polish civilians murdered by Germans during the Warsaw Uprising (63 days).
    If Zionists are aspiring to be as bad as Nazis, they are failing at it quite badly.
    "And as the light embraces the wanderer,
    as knees bend as thought is obliterated,
    with the very moment that resistance has ceased,
    now, I am become death, the enemy of man."

Abecedarian Mage
    Zionists being as bad or worse as the Nazis? They sound like just another asshole nationalist movement. Comparing them to Nazis is wrong, though. I remember someone linking me a list of Zionist war crimes. When I summed up the massacres committed by the Israelis since 1946 to 2000 (54 years), the amount of victims was more than 10X less than the amount of Polish civilians murdered by Germans during the Warsaw Uprising (63 days).
    If Zionists are aspiring to be as bad as Nazis, they are failing at it quite badly.
    I dont care about how they compare to other nationalists throughout history. I want them out of US foreign policy. Theyre a gangster cult that is as belligerent as the Mafia. In fact they are a mafia that has embroiled us in wars that jeopardize our security;
    Last edited by SLAAKMAN; 06-12-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast