Thread: Star War tactical game

Administrator Administrator

Star War tactical game

Looks like it could be fun. Also buy a second copy or four and keep hold of them as when this goes out of print it will Sky rocket. Seems like it's based on Wings of War (I own the deluxe edition but haven't played it, asper usual).

Anyway enjoy imagining playing with these little mini's.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1...iniatures-game

pic1058638_md.jpg

pic1056212_md.jpg

HauRuck
    I'm going to try this one at Gencon this year. Something about flight board games just hasn't done it for me like in the distant past. Even on the PC i've lost all interest in flight simulators and that sort of thing. Not sure why, I recently went to a small local airshow with my 3.5yr old son and nearly cried when an Avenger buzzed by me it was so epic!

Administrator Administrator
    I own the deluxe Wings of War but haven't played it, had it for well over a years aswell. This looks similar. I will be buying two copeis one for me and one to keep to pass down, Star Wars will always bing in good money was it's out of print or sold out.

Abecedarian Mage
    A combination of Spike never ceasing to play the movies day after day after every single day and a buddy of mine have made it so I can't really stomache anything Star Wars for the most part.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.