Thread: I can see the molecules!!

Abecedarian Mage

I can see the molecules!!

ITS JUST SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

Abecedarian Mage
    Interesting I will admit. I have no experience with the odd and usual things people have taken into themselves though, so it's hard for me to relate. My friends say I'm boring because of it. I consider 3 beers inside of an hour to be about as wacky as I have ever been.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Abecedarian Mage
    I wouldnt take the risk of experimenting with hallucinogens. The reason they cause this behavior is a result of their toxicity. Too much risk for me.

Administrator Administrator
    Hehe, You'd have me certified insane many times over if I told you how many LSD blotters I've done, then mescaline and a couple of other things along those lines. I was wild in my late teens early twenties. I loved tripping, many wanted to be with me when they tripped as they felt safe as I'm very head strong and could handle anything it threw at me and boy sometimes it really went pretty wild, loved it though. I will say this about it. You've never heard music properly or felt it's full effect.

There is some footage around of the British Army tripping during experiments, they where all laughing and going off in different directions and one ended up helping a bird or something in a tree, quite funny. it will be on youtube.

Abecedarian Mage
    "With one soldier climbing a tree to feed the birds". lol

That is really what happens when tripping, the jumping out the window cos you can fly is propaganda. Unless they had serious mental issues in the first place it just wouldn't happen. I've done some real strong LSD aswell, LSD from Amsterdam was always the best, American LSD was always the weakest possibly because it had evaporated during transit or handled to much but it was always pretty weak.

Abecedarian Mage
    I hope you dont use it again Brother Wodin. LSD along with all hallucinogens are absolutely no joke. Ive lost too many friends to them. Several are on disability for life as a result of schizophrenia. I cannot overemphasize the risk factor of these drugs.

Just wrote a big reply but then lost the thing. I will say anyone who had schizophrenia from LSD would have had Latent Schizophrenia in the first place. It can't actaully give you schizophrenia. There are dangerous drugs out there. The UK Government about three years ago funded research into the dangers of different drugs to see which ones where the worst. Near the very top where Barbiturates, Cocaine and Alcohol. heroin was out of the top three due to it causing no physical damage at all only social. Right near the bottom well below ciggies but just above coffee and a few other minor stimulants was MDMA and LSD. The Government weren't to happy with the outcome as it didn't suit there agenda.

I've read a fair few books on drugs throughout the ages and a couple of academic books on the research done with LSD. Turns out it was brilliant in getting alcoholics to quit, it's success rate was and still is well above any other medication or councilling. They were given it in very small quantities.

There is alot of propaganda and myths with regards to certain drugs that many take as fact. Like the LSD and schizophrenia thing, it is medically impossible for it to cause schizophrenia but as I said it can trigger of latent schizophrenia that could manifest itself at anytime through the persons lifetime. Now cannabis actually effects and stimulates the parts of the brain that are right next to the same parts of brain that are overly active in paranoia patients and schizophrenics. Cannabis is a drug that can cause mental illness.

The drug I lost friends to has been heroin overdoses. Or barbiturate use. The drug that has killed more people I know of family members has been drink. My Ex Wife's family is cursed when it comes to Men becoming alcoholics and thats on her Mums side and dads, now she is one. Both her Grandads died from alcohol. A couple of her cousins, two of her uncles. Her dad is one aswell as a few other members of her family.

Anyway we must remember throughout nature many species consume things to get a "high" as they hold no nutritional value. From Monkeys to Birds. Also those Cave paintings made by man where most likely done by someone on some form of hallucinogen as the art style and certain patterns done point towards someone who was on some kind of hallucinogenic. Most likely some kind of shamen. Our most creative period Music wise was during the sixties and most muscians where taking LSD as it's a very creative drug.

Also if I had latent mental illness it would have well happened by now as I must have take at a rough estimate well over 200 trips in my late teens early to mid twenties.

Still I'm to old for all that now. I'm clean as whistle don't drink..but I do smoke roll ups...not many aday though about 7.

Abecedarian Mage
    Still I'm to old for all that now. I'm clean as whistle don't drink..but I do smoke roll ups...not many aday though about 7.
    I will gladly address & refute the rest of your findings at a later date. In the meantime have you considered using the electronic cigarette instead of tobacco?