Thread: Achtung Panzer Op Star and all DLC!

Administrator Administrator

Achtung Panzer Op Star and all DLC!

Strategy First has APOS and both DLC for sale at $19.99. I bought it and in English pounds it was around 13. Bargain. You have to type PANZER in the discount box. The more I play the more I realise this is THE best wargame at tactical level around. The only reason I'd play Combat Mission EF game over this would be WEGO.

Anyway I hate RTS games but this plays the way they should do. Graviteam are developing genius sadly underrated.

http://www.strategyfirst.com/games/2...lete-pack.html

Abecedarian Mage
    Hmm so what's the deal with this game?

Kharkov 43 seems to be a Paradox title, then it seems OpStar is sold by either Strategy First or Matrix Games. Took some google fu just to find the 43 Demo file. Figured I'd look at it and see if it was worth the hype. I assume OpStar is an evolved release from the first one too? 20 bucks is not much for a game people like and two dlc files. I've always believed if something was worth anything then it wouldn't need to be near given away. I've seen more than a few turkeys sale for a massive price drop mainly as the game never lived up to the promise. I'd have not given it the time of day if Matrix Games had not been willing to touch.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Administrator Administrator
    Op Star is the second game by Graviteam. AP OS doesn't have an exclusive publisher so it's sold at many places. A superb game that for the price Strat First are selling i at it's a must have. All paradox was was a publisher nothing more. I've loved their releases way before matrix published them. Infact Matrix publishing them really means nothing to me except being glad I can buy it somewhere elsecheaper.

Op Star is in my opinion better than anything else at this level Matrix has to offer. I'd also say Matrix due to the price is the last place I'd buy it I'm afraid.

Graviteam make under rated classics. Pure genius.

The operational level gets better and better so does the tactical with every patch. They listen to their customers and keep on improving the game constantly.