Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Stalingrad LNL screenshot

Administrator Administrator

New Stalingrad LNL screenshot

Another screenie has been released on the LnL FB page.

181472_434057699961327_1398376749_n.jpg

Abecedarian Mage
    My only problem with LnL has always been the hex centre dots a blind person could see, and the hex lines in white that are way too bold. I'd probably be a fan if I wasn't sitting in a room with 5000 bucks of ASL junk the other half has bought over the years though.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

HauRuck
    Hope the designer lives long enough to see this finally completed...

Mage’s Assistant
    I am not sure it will ever happen.

Well we have new screenshots published nearly every week now on FB. Mark has announced he will no longer be updating any forums anywhere with regards to new only on FB. They haven't the time he said plus FB is so viral that it's the best place to publish news. To me with the recent spate of updates on FB plus the call for two beat testers a few weeks ago I think it's closer than we think.

Mage’s Assistant
    "beat testers"

What are "beat testers"??

HauRuck
    Oddly FB is the one thing I don't use and really don't care for at all. I don't actually know too many men who use it nearly as religiously as women. Even on the gaming front. I think it is a huge error to move something like this exclusively to FB. But I've been wrong before...

Mage’s Assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by HauRuck View Post
    Oddly FB is the one thing I don't use and really don't care for at all. I don't actually know too many men who use it nearly as religiously as women. Even on the gaming front. I think it is a huge error to move something like this exclusively to FB. But I've been wrong before...
    FB is pretty popular among guys where I live. I don't use it, though. I don't like their privacy policy (they follow you on other websites even after you log out).
    "And as the light embraces the wanderer,
    as knees bend as thought is obliterated,
    with the very moment that resistance has ceased,
    now, I am become death, the enemy of man."

HauRuck
    It would seem to work if you use it exclusively for only one segment of your life... Friends, Familiy, CoWorkers, or Hobbies. But I don't want my coworkers seeing everytime I thumb some geek thing.. I don't want my mom looking around at goofy stuff with friends. I could go on but you get the point. I hate it. There I said it. I hate facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by HauRuck View Post
    You'd be surprised, many of my mates are on it. I also started a Tactical Wargame FB page and it's been going for about three months and I have 146 people who follow it. None of them I really knew before the page started except maybe one or two from the forums. Infact I know more people on it than I do off it. It has a few good wargame pages that do regular updates and I find out a fair few things i wouldn't have had otherwise. It's a good media resource to eb honest. Also great in spreading the word for wargames as people who like an FB page there friends will see it who may never have kn won about PC wargames. You have far more chnace attracting new blood using FB than any other form like forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast