Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poof you are in 1947 and on a secure installation where you don't belong.

Abecedarian Mage
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAAKMAN View Post
    If the date of my arrival is on Jan 1st 1947 then I would tell them that New York governor Tom Dewey was going to be nominated by the Republicans in 1948 but lose the election to Harry Truman. Also the World Series would be between the New York Yankees against the Brooklyn Dodgers, with the Yankees winning the Series in seven games. Also that a black man (in 1947 vernacular, a "Negro") would participate in the series with the Brooklyn Dodgers as the first black man to do so. Afterward I would pursue the agenda stated in my posts above.
    Ah well that would be good if you arrived on Jan 01 of 47, but how about May 23 or Sept 05 47 (I picked those dates at random, well actually one is my other half's birthday ). Picture you have about 5 hours tops before it gets ugly.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Abecedarian Mage
    Im afraid that the "ugly" part would be detrimental for my interogators since Im a Master of Ninjitsu. Not that I would want to attack them but by ignoring the urgency of the Cambridge Five threat they would leave my no choice but to take them out if they got in my way.

Abecedarian Mage
    Hmmm Ninjitsu, I'm wondering if you recall the scene in Indiana Jones I am thinking of right now. Many many men with guns vs a guy with no guns. Only works in Hollywood Slaak.

I think you'd end up dead.

I also still think playing the spy revealing card is a bit dicey, too prone to just blow up in your face. Sounds to much like juggling with bottles of nitro if you ask me. I'd rather just stick to something safe like household appliances.

Abecedarian Mage
    The scenario itself is as dicey as it gets. One moment Im enjoying a nice lukewarm shower in 2012. One nanosecond later...poof...Im facing interogators in 1947 while standing there wet & naked. Now maybe, just maybe my intergators are a team of half a dozen hot, young female-babe operatives scantily clad in a bathhouse who upon viewing my young naked penis become extremely aroused. Then I can seduce my way into an orgy followed by a tranquilized exfiltration from my "captors" base. Maybe Ill get to take a couple of my new converts to Slaakery along with me!!

Abecedarian Mage
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAAKMAN View Post
    The scenario itself is as dicey as it gets. One moment Im enjoying a nice lukewarm shower in 2012. One nanosecond later...poof...Im facing interogators in 1947 while standing there wet & naked. Now maybe, just maybe my intergators are a team of half a dozen hot, young female-babe operatives scantily clad in a bathhouse who upon viewing my young naked penis become extremely aroused. Then I can seduce my way into an orgy followed by a tranquilized exfiltration from my "captors" base. Maybe Ill get to take a couple of my new converts to Slaakery along with me!!
    Only logical post you have offered so far Slaak dear

I'd ah... be pretty screwed. I would probably try a description of DNA's structure and function. I'd probably be willing to work with the government, but I doubt I'd have much value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12