Thread: JMass counters mod

JMass counters mod

I did a NATO counters mod, I also changed the URSS star from red (not visible on red counters) to yellow.

You can download it from https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1613330/SWi...rs_mod_1.0.zip

mod.jpg

Sorcerer of the Lesser Tower
    Very well done!

When I open the folder, I find separate units for the following: Canada, France, Great Britain, Greece, Low Countries, Norway, Poland, Turkey, USA, USSR, Yugoslavia.

But not separate units for: Germany, Italy. Spain or Finland. Nor for: Hungary, Bulgaria and Rumania, Ital Soc Rep, Vichy France and Sweden.

Did I miss something, or am not understanding?
    Last edited by Lion9; 07-22-2012 at 04:22 PM.

BTW, and given how accomplished you are, could you make the "historical" German flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Lion9 View Post
    Did I miss something, or am not understanding?
    All the countries without a specific file use the same units.png file (with black NATO symbols), if you want to have for example Spanish units with white symbols because Germany declared war on Spain you could to copy the units_France.png renaiming it units_Spain.png.

BTW, and given how accomplished you are, could you make the "historical" German flag?
    As German flag I use the ToF historical one

All the countries without a specific file use the same units.png file (with black NATO symbols), if you want to have for example Spanish units with white symbols because Germany declared war on Spain you could to copy the units_France.png renaiming it units_Spain.png.
    Hey thanx! Again, that is a great looking mod, especially the naval units.

As German flag I use the ToF historical one
    OK. Haven't yet been on ToF forum (much prefer the larger, more manageable scale; but ToF? Who knows, maybe I'll buy it and try it one day -- do they have a larger scale included in ToF scenarios? Or is THIS SWiE -- that game?) so -- I am presuming that the "mods forum" has the flag? I prefer to only DL from a site like the one you put up, as opposed to directly off of a forum thread. Got burned once, cost me buku bucks for the geek-squad wipe of the HD, so... you know. I guess I am asking if the flag can be DL'd directly from Wastelands?

Quote Originally Posted by Lion9 View Post
    Hey thanx! Again, that is a great looking mod, especially the naval units.
    Thanks!

I guess I am asking if the flag can be DL'd directly from Wastelands?
    I attached below the ToF Germany historical flag mod, I modified it to have the cross on the unit counters instead of the swastika because the first is more visible.

Germany.zip

Hey thanx anyway, but I am after the other design.

But, good of you to take the time to put it up there (tho, like I said, I don't DL off of a forum thread -- that there "dropbox" is OK), and that is cool shades babe!